Malice’s focus is end-game raiding. Members will work to make the guild strong, noble and prepared at all times for raiding; while ensuring we all share and enjoy the experiences World of Warcraft has to offer.
Guild progress Edit
- Black Temple - 8/9 @ Illidan
- Mt. Hyjal - 4/5 @ Archimonde
- Serpentshrine Cavern - 5/6
- Tempest Keep - 3/4
- Magtheridon - cleared
- Gruul's Lair - cleared
<Malice> was formed on Earthen Ring in May of 2005 and moved to Moon Guard in May of 2008.
Weekly Raid Schedule Edit
- Monday, 8:00-11:00 PM Server - Gruul's Lair & Magtheridon's Lair - PUGS Welcome!
- Tuesday, 8:00-11:00 PM Server - Mt. Hyjal
- Wednesday, 7:00 PM Server - Karazhan &/or Zul'Aman
- Thursday, 8:00 PM Server - Black Temple
- Friday 8:00PM - 1:00AM Server Black Temple
- Saturday, 7:00 PM Server - Karazhan &/or Zul'Aman
- Sunday, 7:00 PM Server - Karazhan &/or Zul'Aman
Guild Rules Edit
- <Malice> is a raiding guild, and as such every person is expected to be able to come to at least 3 runs a week.
- If you are unable to make it to a raid, please notify your class leader.
- We use a DKP system for loot.
Recruits must submit an application on the guild webpage forum and join the in-game recruitment channel for the duration of the application period.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Knowledge and acceptance of the guild charter
- Maximum Level
- Fully Heroic Keyed and Karazhan attuned
- Willing to change talent spec to meet the needs of the guild
- Willing to maintain 75% attendance of scheduled raids
- Have exceptional skill and knowledge of class
- Use of Ventrilo
- Open minded and selfless
The application period is a minimum of one week and a maximum of three weeks. During this time, it is the applicants responsibility to gain the support of two members to recommend them for acceptance. If two positive messages have not been received the application for membership will be denied.
Malice will utilize the MaliceApp chat channel to help with communication.
Guild Leadership Edit
- Alexar, Guildmaster
- Aande, Officer
- Beldyn, Officer
- Brendig, Officer
- Cymrick, Officer
- Datravler, Officer
- Medik, Officer