Ignis Divinum is a 25 man PVE raid guild and should be classified as a semi Hardcore guild. The guild has a 5-day raiding schedule, but values the social aspect of the game and the personal lives of their members.
Ignis Divinum is dedicated towards end game heroic raid instances. Both boss-kills and achievements are used to progress through the content Blizzard offers. For more information about progression and recruitment you can visit their public forum
For more information you can contact Shamass, Valacari, Brennan, and Maliradojica in game.
Guild progress Edit
As an additional note: The achievement Heroic: The TwilightZone was completed on 16/3/2009
Ignis Divinum was originally formed by Shamass and Narub, two friends from Portugal around the time that The Burning Crusade came out. After a guild called VeX decide to bring its members to Ignis Divinum, they successfully progressed through the content of The Burning Crusade. Ignis Divinum ended up killing Illidan Stormrage just after Patch 3.0 came out.
Weekly raid schedule Edit
- Sunday, 20:00 - 23:00 Server Time
- Monday, 20:00 - 23:00 Server Time
- Tuesday, 20:00 - 23:00 Server Time
- Wednesday, 20:00 - 23:00 Server Time
- Thursday, 20:00 - 23:00 Server Time
Destinations are chosen by the Guild management depending on availability and progression.
Guild rules Edit
- This is a semi-hardcore raiding guild as such every person is expected to be able to come to at least 3 runs a week.
- All raiding members are expected to come to raids prepared. This means:
- Carrying sufficient flasks, foodbuffs and reagents
- Having read all tactics.
- Being on time.
- Communication is done through our forums. All members are expected to read these at least once every two days.
- We use a DKP system for loot.
- Shamass, Guildmaster
- Valacari, Guildmaster
- Brennan, Guildmaster
- Maliradojica, Officer