Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Go Rin No Sho is a friendly but serious raiding guild, formed during The Burning Crusade. We have now moved into Wrath of the Lich King and after a slow start are working on kill Arthas on 25 and soon into Heroic.
We are 'Blind Raiding' as much as possible at the moment, i.e. figuring out the boss tactics using our brains combined with boss mods, this makes progress a little slower but a lot more fun and gives a better sense of achievement than copying someone elses tactics. Hoping to carry this into the next round of content when its release too.
Guild progress Edit
- Karazhan - farm status
- Magtheridon's Lair - farm status
- Gruul's Lair - farm status
- Zul'Aman - Never got timed run before 3.0.2 but got it in 1hour 30 before then.
- Serpentshrine Cavern - farm status
- The Eye - farm status
- Mount Hyjal - 4 of 5 bosses downed - We never did get Archimonde before the expansion, ah well.
- Black Temple - farm status
- Naxxramas - farm statusCleared Heroic multiple times
- The Obsidian Sanctum - Cleared Heroic multiple times, did 2D.
- The Eye of Eternity - Completed on Heroic, working on the 6 minute kill now.
- Ulduar - Heroic 7 of 12 bosses downed, 5 'new kills' in 2 raids.
- Trial of the Crusader - farm status
- Trial of the Grand Crusader - we still haven't done this for some reason.
- Icecrown Citadel 25 Player 11/12 - 10 Player 10/12 Heroic.
This guild was formed to bring together in-game friends who want to make some progress in World of Warcraft beyond Karazhan, to complete Gruul's Lair, Serpentshrine Cavern, Tempest Keep, Mount Hyjal and The Black Temple, big goals to achieve but to be achieved while still enjoying the game.
Everyone we have in the guild so far has done a great deal to advance their own characters and their friends as well, by pushing themselves they have helped push each other, and we want other players who are similarly motivated to join us.
Our members have access to an Members Forums & 50 Channel Ventrilo Server.
Weekly raid schedule Edit
- Sunday, 20:30 - 23:30 PM Server
- Monday, 20:30 - 23:30 Server
- Tuesday, 20:30 - 23:30 Server
- Wednesday, 8:30 - 23:30 Server
- Thursday, 8:30 - 23:30 Server
- Friday, Night Off
- Saturday, Night Off
Guild rules Edit
- Every member is expected to attend at least 3 raids per week.
- Everyone should be ready for at the instance for invites at 20:30 PM Server
- Bring buff foods, flasks, potions, scrolls, reagents etc, fully repaired and ready to raid.
- We use EPGP system for loot.