The Fury guild was formed on Baelgun. It is dedicated towards end game instances, and we only recruit people 70+ with talent and good personalities. To fill out an application goto
http://Furyweb.guildlaunch.com/recruiting/app_confirmation.php?curr_mem=1&gid=60087&page_id=31905 We are currently looking for Ranged DPS and healers. Melee DPS recruiting is closed at the moment.
Guild progress Edit
R A G E (Now known as Fury) originated from a subgroup within the Royal Knights of Azeroth. The parent guild, RKOA, had grown substantially in
numbers to over 100, however, most were low level alts. As the guild progressed into raiding, KARA and ZA quickly fell,
however, some of the guild members wanted more. The guild of over 100 strong failed to have enough level 70's to approach 25
man content and a core group began to develop ideas of a high level raiding guild in order to attack the new content in the
Wrath of the Lich King expansion. The founding members included Killert (Erty), Motocloud, Curtdawg, Krystilana, Malkuran,
Zepherous, Daroku, and Doric. On October ___, 2008 the group broke off and RAGE was born. The intent of this new guild was
to level our main characters to 80 as fast as possible with Killert and Moto leading the way. Once the core group reached
level 80 we would begin raiding in 10-man content. The thoughts were that as the guild progressed into raiding word would
spread and others might join...
Weekly raid schedule Edit
We do Naxx 10 man almost daily, 25 man we reserve for Friday and Saturday. OS and Vault 10 mans we do whenever we can and OS
25 man and Eye of Eternity we raid on a weekly basis.
Guild rules Edit
Guild Membership & Recruitment
1. Fury is composed of only high level characters (70+), and is geared toward end-game raiding.
2. Fury does not allow alt characters unless your main character is in Fury. Since we are focused on guild progression
through end-game content, we need all members to make Fury their first guild priority. In addition, only high level alts
are accepted (see rule 1).
3. Members are encouraged to suggest potential guild members to an officer so that they can be evaluated. Only officers can
offer a guild invite to someone. Before an invite, officers or members must run with the applicant and make sure they are a
good fit for the guild.
1. Fury is run by the founding council members and those members that have been promoted to council status. However, we
take all members' input seriously so please talk to an officer if you have any concerns/questions/suggestions for the guild.
2. Council members are voted for by the current officers. Members can nominate themselves or other members for council
3. Other ranks include Applicant, Initiate, and Member. Reaching those ranks requires the following:
Applicant: Starting rank until we know the member is trustworthy, no GB access
Initiate: A newer member, Limited GB access
Member: A full member, Full GB access
4. Sometimes guild promotions can be missed, so if you feel you should be promoted, please talk to an officer.
1. Our guild bank is kept nicely stocked thanks to our members. Please contribute when you can by putting in money or items.
2. Guild bank repairs should be reserved for guild runs only, not including heroics. If you are having in-game economic
troubles, you can use the guild bank for repairs, but try not to make it a habit.
3. Guild bank logs will be reviewed regularly by the officers. If someone is abusing the guild bank, they will be talked to
and possibly have their access restricted.