Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Exodus is a Horde endgame raiding guild on the realm Shadow Council US. Exodus was founded in February of 2006, and remains one of the oldest guilds on the server. The guild focuses primarily on 10 player raid content, and has been consistently ranked among the top guilds in server progression.
Exodus raidsTuesday to Thursday (Mondays optional on progression) from 9:00pm to approximately 12:30am Central Time. While Exodus does not organize PvP and RP events, many of its members do participate in such activities. Normal/Heroic content is also explored casually during off-nights.
Potential recruits are asked to visit the Exodus Web Site for up-to-date recruitment needs.
Guild Information Edit
- Name: Exodus
- Faction: Horde
- Server: Shadow Council US
- Focus: 10 Player Raiding
- Loot Distribution: Godloot Council
- Guild Master: Akkei
- Officers: Pangsh, Cathulu, Sentinus
Progression as of October 12, 2013 Edit
- Mogu'shan Vaults (10 player) 6 / 6
- Mogu'shan Vaults (10 player) Hard Mode 6 / 6
- Heart of Fear (10 player) 6 / 6
- Heart of Fear (10 player) Hard Mode 6 / 6
- Terrace of Endless Springs (10 player) 5 / 5
- Terrace of Endless Springs (10 player) Hard Mode 5 / 5
- Throne of Thunder (10 player) 12 / 12
- Throne of Thunder (10 player) Hard Mode 13 / 13
- Siege of Orgrimmar (10 player) 14/14
- Siege of Orgrimmar (10 player) Hard Mode 7/14