Ex Vi Termini was founded on Burning Blade shortly after the launch of WoW. It started out as a social guild and later on developed into a raiding guild with its members participating in the server first kills of Onyxia and Lucifron on Alliance side and then continuing to successfully raid and clear Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, Zul'Gurub and AQ20.
With BB being a very unstable server, EVT as most other raiding guilds used the free migration to the newly opened realm of Grim Batol, which has since been its home. Not long after the server transfer and the opening of AQ EVT disbanded following a long history of internal struggles.
The guild spirit however wasn't quite dead yet, so EVT was reformed in the early days of TBC and started raiding Karazhan soon after. Since then EVT has made its way through TBC content and defeated Illidan and Archimonde.
It's quite unusual and therefore memorable that EVT as a raiding guild has had the same guild and raid leader (Beider the Bear) with only short intermissions since its creation.
Raiding Schedule Edit
EVT stopped raiding TBC content in March 2008 after clearing Mount Hyjal and Black Temple.
Guild progress Edit
- 2008.02.19 - Illidan
- 2008.02.12 - Illidari Council
- 2008.02.05 - Mother Shahraz
- 2008.01.30 - Reliquary of Souls
- 2008.01.29 - Gurtogg Bloodboil
- 2008.11.19 - Teron Gorefiend
- 2008.11.18 - Shade of Akama
- 2008.11.18 - Supremus
- 2008.11.18 - Naj'entus
- 2008.01.22 - Archimonde
- 2007.11.16 - Azgalor
- 2007.11.12 - Anetheron
- 2007.11.12 - Kaz'rogal
- 2007.11.08 - Rage Winterchill
- 2007.11.07 - Kael'thas Sunstrider
- 2007.10.01 - High Astromancer Solarian
- 2007.08.24 - Al'ar the Phoenix God
- 2007.07.04 - Void Reaver
- 2007.09.30 - Lady Vashj
- 2007.09.24 - Leotheras The Blind
- 2007.09.01 - Fathom-Lord Karathress
- 2007.07.31 - Morogrim Tidewalker
- 2007.07.27 - The Lurker Below
- 2007.07.25 - Hydross the Unstable
- 2007.11.14 - Zul'jin