Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Defenders of Defiance is a casual raid guild with a large member base and a lot of good times.
This guild was formed on Turalyon. While the guild does own a number of Arena Teams, it is dedicated towards end game instances and having a good time, and we recruit people of any class with experience. To fill out an application go to our website For more information you can contact Tuto, Jellinator or Costar in game.
Guild Progress Edit
- Karazhan - farm status
- Zul'Aman - just starting weekly raids
- Gruul's Lair - High King Maulgar farm status
- Gruul's Lair - Gruul the Dragonkiller Completed 10/02/2008
Pre-TBC History Edit
This guild was originally formed by Cragnuike (Jockhound), Halo, Atheus and Topazio (Amour), after growing to a considerable size they started attempting and farming Zul'Gurub, Onyxia's Lair, Molten Core, Blackwing Lair and Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj. Unfortunately The Burning Crusade came out before the guild could explore Temple of Ahn'Qiraj or Naxxramas
Recent Changes Edit
Following a merge with Asheron's Exiles towards the end of January 2008, the guild began 25m raids to Gruul's Lair and a second (soon third) team to Karazhan. With High King Maulgar on farm from the first attempt the guild is hopeful for swift entry into Serpentshrine Cavern raids.
Weekly Raid Schedule Edit
- Wednesday, 20:00 Server - Karazhan (Red Team & Blue Team)
- Thursday, 20:00 Server - Karazhan (Red Team & Blue Team)
- Sunday, 20:00 Server - Gruul's Lair
- Tuesday, 20:00 Server - 5v5 Arena Teams' 10 Games
Guild Rules Edit
- This is a casual raiding guild and while sign ups are not forced, attendance if signed is obligied.
- If you will be unable to log online for a week or more you must notify your class leader or another guild officer.
- All members are required to have a least 10 Major Healing Potions at the start of the raid as well as being fully repaired.
- Additionally casters should have 10 Major Mana Potions
- We use a DKP system for loot in 25m raids only.
- If we can't do raids because of attendance, we may take non-guild who may only loot if no guild members need
- Tuto, High Warlord
- Guild Master Title Holder. Contact for adminship
- Jellinator, Warlord
- Joint Leader & Wiki Creator
- Costar, Council Member
- Recruitment officer