8 PM EST to Midnight on Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday.
- Black Temple: High Warlord Naj'entus | Supremus | Shade of Akama | Teron Gorefiend | Gurtogg Bloodboil | Reliquary of Souls | Mother Shahraz | Illidari Council | llidan Stormrage
- Hyjal Summit: Rage Winterchill | Anetheron | Kaz'rogal | Azgalor | Archimonde the Defiler
- The Eye: Al'ar l Void Reaver l Solarian l Kael'Thalas
- Serpentshrine Cavern: Hydross l Lurker l Morogrim l Leotheras l Karathress l Lady Vashj
- Magtheridon: Cleared
- Gruul's Lair: Cleared
- Zul'Aman: Cleared
- Karazhan: Cleared
Collision Force is constantly looking for individuals who just want to have fun and progress at a casual rate. We don't expect to ever be at the edge of new content, but our members are fine with that seeing as how most have a full work/school schedule to maintain. At the very least, individuals must meet these requirements:
- Players must be 18 or older.
- Players must be able to take a joke. Though we require a minimum age limit, most of ou members like to crack jokes that some would deem inappropriate.
- Players must be prompt. Obviously real life issues outweigh World of Warcraft, but if you say you'll be at a raid, try to be on time.
Current Recruitment NeedsEdit
Though we encourage anyone to apply to the guild, Collision Force is currently specifically looking for the following:
On Collision Force's website, one can apply for a guild membership. After submitting a brief questionnaire (asking about prior guilds and PvE/PvP experience), the application gets reviewed by any guild member willing to contribute. If accepted, you'll be contacted by an Officer and undergo a brief interview.