The guild does not now nor will it in the foreseeable future have a specific requirement on how many raids you can or must do in a week. Most of the members are aware that real life does exist and the members want to have a fun time with this game and NOT ruin that for anyone.
Guild Information Edit
The guild was started as a guild for Casual Gamerz Horde Alts to be placed in. The guild averages between 30 and 40 toons and between 20 and 30 accounts. CG have only 1 or 2 level 60+ characters, but most players only have one or two lower level toons. A lot of the guild members from Casual Gamerz take their Tuesday night and spend it playing their Horde Toons.
CG accepts toons of all levels into the guild and tries to be helpful to all members who are leveling. We do have a rule that if you need help leveling, you can ask the guild and exept any help you get, or you can whisper anyone who is 10 or less levels above you who is not in an instance. If you whisper someone and they say no, thank them and move on.
The guild has members who are of an age range of about 10 (not sure if there are any younger, there is a rumor of a 3 year old, but from what I hear he is more of a raid wiper then anything else) to 65 or older. We have a good representation of male and female (actual players not toons) in the guild as well.
Guild Ranking Hierarchy Edit
1. Master Of Horde - Leader of the guild. The Master Of Horde at this time is Bullhunt.
2. Raid Leader - These are the members of the guild who are officers who's main job is to know everything there is to know about an instance being run. It is their job to lead a raid on a high level instance.
3. Class Officer - Leaders of a specific class. The class leaders help lead their classes in raids for the raid leader, as well as train members and otherwise assist their class to better performance.
4. Devout - Officers who are devoted to the guild, but do not want a larger leadership role in the guild. These members do a lot of helping of members and help with raid runs.
5. Veteran - members who have been with the guild for a while and have been showing their knowledge and abilities to the guild will get promoted to this level. This is usually done by a class leader.
6. Member - Normal guild membership is at this rank.
7. Noob - All new recrutes are placed at this level. They will be moved to member when a class leader has had a chance to interview the initiate.
8. This is the level that everyone is in who is getting punished for something. When a new person is added to the guild they are placed in this level and they should be promoted to Initiate immediately by the person who did the inviting. If they don't please ask them to do it for you as you will not be able to talk in guild chat. I am not listing the name of the level here because it changes fairly regularly.