Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
CORE was formed on Dentarg US in late 2008 as a small casual raiding guild with short term goals of maintaining a fun and mature atmosphere while leveling and the long term goal of experiencing and mastering end-game content.
Guild progress Edit
During Original WoW, we were mainly a leveling guild on Dragonmaw with the hopes of end game raiding. We moved to Dentarg in late 2008. During The Burning Crusade, we began raiding in earnest and found a casual raiding schedule that fit our guild goals. We have a loose alliance with Ab Incunabulis for the purpose of completing 25 man content.
Weekly raid schedule Edit
- Monday - Saturday, 8:30 PM Server - Midnight, PVE Raids
- Sunday - Off Nights/PVP Events
Guild rules Edit
Our policies revolve around all our members having fun and progressing as much as possible.
Our guild is set up with the following important roles:
- Guild Master (GM) - (Nekosedai)
- Overall responsibility for guild management, policy, and decisions. Administers guild website and ventrillo server. Chief decision maker on guild member additions, promotions, and removals with advisory input from the GO.
- Guild Officers (GO) - (Zephyres), (Supercop), (Grimghoul), (Madyaks), (Dremmer)
- Advisory counsel to GM on guild related matters. Overall mission is to support, plan, and implement GM guild policies and goals. Assists in coordinating guild events and executing activities which support or guild's ultimate goal which is end game progression.
- Class Leader (CL)
- CLs are the single focal point for class related information and decisions. CLs will be reviewed every few months by the officers to determine the person most suited for the position based on many factors including but not limited to: attendance, general knowledge and understanding of all class specs, willingness to assist others, leadership skills, etc. CLs are your first point of contact for class related questions, advise, and assistance. If they cannot help you, it is their responsibility to direct you to a resource (another member, a website, etc.) that can be of assistance.