Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
The following is a list of links to pages that might share the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Warlock spells Edit
Several grimoires are actually world drops for spells and not demon minion abilities:
- - Also learned as a reward from completing the warlock class quest [60G] .
- - Also learned learned as a reward from completing the warlock class quest [55G] .
- - As of Patch 2.0.1, also learned from a warlock trainer at level 60.
In addition, 3 grimoires drop in the Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj that teach high level versions of the Warlock spells.
Offhand items Edit
Some grimoires are offhand items:
- - Drops from Onyxia in Onyxia's Lair.
- - Drops from Magmadar, Garr, Baron Geddon, and Golemagg the Incinerator in Molten Core.
- - PvP item available in after Patch 2.3.
Quest items Edit
A few grimoires are quest items:
Warlock pet grimoires Edit
Prior to patch 3.0.2 there were demon trainers that used to sell grimoires. These grimoires could teach a minion an ability or spell. Since the patch, all demon abilities and spells will automatically be learned as pets gain levels.