Granny Smith is a level 65 fruit vendor located in the Lower City of the neutral Shattrath City. Since she is the only fruit vendor in Shattrath, it is likely that she is the fruit vendor that left her cart right in front of 's tent; hence Threadstrong's constant proclaiming of death to the fruit vendor and the squashing of apples. However, Threadstrong calls the fruit vendor a "he" and apparently is either unaware that the fruit vendor is a she or that the fruit vendor that left his cart there is aloof somewhere out-of-game.
She seems to be missing some apples, presumably from Threadstrong's crushing them, but she blames it on the nearby ogre.
- "I could've sworn I had more apples. Grok!"
- "What is that poor orc yelling about? Someone should see what is going on."
- "Is someone calling for me?"
- "Huh? Did someone say something?"
- "Fruit? Did somebody say they wanted fruit?"
- This NPC's name is a reference to Granny Smith apples, a hybrid breed of green apples. Ironically, she doesn't sell green ones.