Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Grand Crusader is a passive paladin ability learned at level 50 for those with the Protection specialization. Dodging/parrying a melee attack will give a chance for refreshing the cooldown of and cause it to generate one holy power.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Grand Crusader now triggers from any avoidance, not just dodge and parry.
- Patch 5.4.0 (10-Sep-2013) Grand Crusader no longer has a chance to activate from Crusader Strike and Hammer of the Righteous, but now has a 30% chance to activate when dodging or parrying a melee attack (up from 12%).
- Patch 5.2.0 (5-Mar-2013): Grand Crusader now has a chance to activate when the Paladin doges or parries a melee attack in addition to having a 12% chance (was 20%) to activate from Crusader Strike or Hammer of the Righteous.
- Patch 4.1.0 (26-Apr-2011): Grand Crusader will now generate a charge of Holy Power if the Avenger Shield it procs is used within 6 seconds.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Added.