Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Gordoks are a tribe of ogres that took over the north side of the ruins of Eldre'Thalas, now known as Dire Maul. They are named from their leader King Gordok. They respect strength first and all, and it is said that anyone who can best the King in battle can lead the tribe. Before even seeing the King, you will have to pass his elite guards: Fengus, Mol'dar, Slip'kik, and the fearsome Captain Kromcrush.
List of Gordok mobsEdit
- Gordok Brute
- Gordok Bushwacker
- Gordok Captain
- Gordok Enforcer
- Gordok Hyena
- Gordok Mage-Lord
- Gordok Mastiff
- Gordok Mauler
- Gordok Ogre-Mage
- Gordok Reaver
- Gordok Spirit
- Gordok Warlock
List of Gordok NPCsEdit
- Talking to friendly Gordok mobs after becoming their king
- Old king got dead? That's unpossible!
- Hail to da new king!
- I cause you no trouble, boss.
- When I scowled at you before you became da new king... um... I was just joking. Yeah!
- Dem other ogres was dumb to attack you, boss! Dat's why I'm still alive - I'm smart and stuff!
- I am so smart! S-M-R-T!
- We a lot cleaner than da ogres in Tanaris. All over da desert as far as da eye can see - ogre poo. Not here, no sir!
- So long as you stay here with us, you da king. You take off, and some other ogre will take your place. That's da way of da Gordok!
In the recent Brewfest festivities, even a few Gordok have forgotten their initial hostilities and brought something from their tribe to share with all: the powerful but delicious Gordok Grog! The Gordoks have now established a presence in both Alliance and Horde territories selling their trademark alcohol to everyone!
- The word gordok may be an reference to the word Gordo, wich means fat in Spanish, wich fits well since ogres are fat.