Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Golem Lord Argelmach|
|Race||Dark iron dwarf (Humanoid)|
|Level||55 - 57 Elite|
|Health||12,000 - 13,000|
|Mana||16,936 - 17,928|
|Status||Dead (Lore), Killable (WoW)|
Argelmach stands in a private room of the Manufactory, guarded by two elite golems. If threatened, Argelmach will draw all living Manufactory technicians and golems to eliminate adventurers. Before taking him down, adventurers would probably find it advantageous to kill all mobs in the Manufactory first to lessen the difficulty of the fight.
BackgroundEditThis section concerns content exclusive to the World of Warcraft: The Comic or other Warcraft-related comics.
|This article or section needs to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality.|
- Although Golem Lord Argelmach in the game is both considered humanoid and "flesh", the quest reveals that he is actually a machine. He is replacing the original Argelmach which was killed by Lotwil Veriatus.
- Argelmach makes a brief appearance in World of Warcraft: The Comic when King Varian Wrynn and company come in search of Marshal Windsor. Varian kills the Golem Lord.
Spells and AbilitiesEdit
- Chain Lightning - Strikes an enemy with a lightning bolt for 278 to 322 Nature damage that arcs to another nearby enemy. The spell affects up to 5 targets, inflicting greater Nature damage to each successive target.
- Shock - Instantly throws a bolt of lightning at an enemy, inflicting 273 to 293 Nature damage.
- Lightning Shield - Surrounds the caster with 3 balls of lightning that have a 50% chance of striking melee or ranged attackers for 4 Nature damage. Each time the lightning shield strikes, a ball of lightning dissipates. Thus, the shield expires after 10 min. or after it has struck 3 times.
- Return Marshal Windsor's Lost Information. Marshal Windsor believes that the information is being held by Golem Lord Argelmach and General Angerforge.
- Find and slay Golem Lord Argelmach. Return his head to Lotwil. You will also need to collect 10 Intact Elemental Cores from the Ragereaver Golems and Warbringer Constructs protecting Argelmach. You know this because you are psychic.
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-05-05): Level reduced slightly.