Goblin Jumper Cables XL are made by Engineers who have a minimum skill of 265.
The components are:
- The jumper cables share a 30 minute cooldown with the Goblin Jumper Cables and the Gnomish Army Knife.
- The Cables are not soulbound, so if they fail to resurrect but there is another Engineer with enough skill to use them, they can be passed to that player for another try.
- NPCs cannot be resurrected, but you can resurrect pets and other players.
- As of Patch 2.3, this item is no longer a trinket and can be used from a bag slot.
- They have a success rate of about 50% and are an improved version of Goblin Jumper Cables.
- These are useful if you are a class that cannot resurrect normally, but is able to escape or avoid a fight. (Rogues, Hunters and Mages (with Invisibility) would be a good example)
- It used to have a chance to break when used, giving Ruined Jumper Cables XL.
- Patch 2.3.0 (13-Nov-2007): Jumper Cables XL is no longer a trinket.
- Patch 1.5.0 (2005-06-07):
- Both types of the engineer made Jumper Cables now share a cooldown. It was never intended to allow a player to use jumper cables XL and jumper cables within the same period of time.
- Jumper Cables no longer have a chance to break when they fail
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-05-05): Added.