Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
While there was little success at the Porkulator and the Lambinator projects, the Poultryizer was a wild success. The eggs were just a bonus.
While tradeable, this item does require Gnome Engineering specialization to use.
- <Master Gnome Engineer> in Tinker Town in Ironforge
- <Master Gnome Engineer> in Booty Bay in Stranglethorn Vale.
You must have a Gnome Engineer Membership Card to access this secret schematic.
- The casting time for the effect is Instant.
- The device has a 30 yard range.
- The effect is called Poultryized! and says "Cannot cast spells and damage is reduce by 66%." The effect is broken by any damage.
- It has a 5 minute cooldown and has a chance to backfire, as many engineering devices do, turning the caster into a chicken.
- As with all polymorph effects, Druids can shape shift out of it trivially.
- While there might be a small market for this item, anyone who can use it is able to make it.
- The polymorph effect cannot be used in Arena PvP Battles, though the Stamina bonus still applies.
Component Breakdown Edit
- 2x Hardened Adamantite Tube
- 2x Khorium Power Core
- 10x Arcane Dust
- 2x Large Prismatic Shard