Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.4.0 (10-Sep-2013) Glyph of Holy Wrath now also allows Holy Wrath to stun Aberrations.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Re-added; changed from Reduces the cooldown of your Holy Wrath spell by 15 sec.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Removed.
- Hotfix (2009-09-09): "We just deployed a hotfix to modify Holy Wrath so this spell has the same diminishing return mechanics that other player stun spells and abilities currently have. This will prevent Undead creatures that we wish to be susceptible to stun from being permanently stunned if you include enough Paladins in your raid who then rotate their Holy Wrath casts.
This will affect the difficulty of , but we didn't want the "right way" to defeat this fight to involve bringing five Paladins who glyphed their Holy Wrath spell."
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): : Changed to "Glyph of Holy Wrath", which reduces its cooldown by 15 seconds.