Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Gladiator set (aka S1 PvP armor) is a type of item set. Each set consist of 5 pieces.
|Druid|| Gladiator's Wildhide (Balance) |
Gladiator's Sanctuary (Feral Combat)
Gladiator's Refuge (Restoration)
|Paladin|| Gladiator's Redemption (Holy) |
Gladiator's Aegis (Protection)
Gladiator's Vindication (Retribution)
|Priest|| Gladiator's Investiture (Heal) |
Gladiator's Raiment (Damage)
|Shaman|| Gladiator's Thunderfist (Elemental) |
Gladiator's Earthshaker (Enhancement)
Gladiator's Wartide (Restoration)
|Warlock|| Gladiator's Dreadgear (Affliction/Demonology) |
Gladiator's Felshroud (Destruction)
- The token for the headpiece of each set drops from Prince Malchezaar and
- The token for the gloves of each set drops from The Curator.
Two out of five tokens frop from bosses in Gruul's Lair:
- The token for the pants of each set drops from Gruul the Dragonkiller and
- The token for the shoulders of each set drops from High King Maulgar.
One out of five tokens drops in Magtheridon's Lair:
The following classes share tokens:
- Druid, Priest and Warrior share tokens of the fallen defender,
- Hunter, Mage and Warlock share tokens of the fallen hero and
- Paladin, Rogue and Shaman share tokens of the fallen champion.