Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The subject of this article was either removed from World of Warcraft or is no longer available due to the devastating Cataclysm.
In the crafting of technological automatons, Gilnid may have no equal. Amoral beyond the ability of the goblins to stomach, Gilnid was cast out of Booty Bay when his insane experiments ran amok in the city’s marketplace. Gilnid has no interest in politics, and plays no part in the Brotherhood’s decision making, but the Brotherhood funds his experiments and keeps him supplied with parts. VanCleef has enormous — perhaps too much — respect for his mad talents. ( )
Getting through the forge to Gilnid is harder than the actual fight with him. Most of the mobs around him can be pulled separately, usually leaving only one near him. The fight is fairly straightforward.
- ω ϖ—Inflicts Fire damage every 3 sec. to an enemy, increasing the time between its attacks by 54% and its movement by 50% for 15 sec.
- "Anyone want to take a break? Well too bad! Get to work you oafs!"
- "Get those parts moving down to the ship!"
- "The cannons must be finished soon."
- Gilnid is bigger than the rest of the goblins in the room.
- You need to kill Gilnid to get through the door behind him.
- Patch 1.6.0 (12-Jul-2005): Fixed some typos in Gilnid's text in The Deadmines.