||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes and should probably not be under any other categories.
Ghostly Strike is a tier 3 talent in the rogue's Subtlety tree and gives a lightweight Evasion designed for more regular use.
- Ghostly Strike increases your dodge chance by 15%, even if the attack fails to hit.
- The ability will be removed at Cataclysm expansion (by the current announcements).
- Remorseless Attacks, will give your next Ghostly Strike a 20% or 40% increased chance to crit after killing an opponent that yields honor or experience. The improved crit chance lasts for 20 seconds.
- Lethality increases the critical strike damage bonus of your Ghostly Strike by 6%, 12%, 18%, 24%, or 30%.
- Glyph of Ghostly Strike increases the damage dealt by 50% and the duration of its effect by 4 sec., but increases its cooldown by 10 sec.
Tips and tacticsEdit
- Ghostly Strike stacks with Evasion, giving you a 65% dodge increase when both abilities are active.
- Ghostly Strike is not affected by weapon speed normalization, so the best weapons to equip when using Ghostly Strike are slow, heavy hitting weapons such as swords and maces.
Patch changes Edit
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Removed.
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): If the rogue has a dagger equipped, this ability now deals 180% weapon damage instead of 125%.
- Patch 1.6.0 (12-Jul-2005): Ghostly Strike no longer deals damage to you when you use it.
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-05-05): Ghostly Strike now properly increases the attack power contribution by the percent modifier.
External links Edit