This questing guide for the zone of Ghostlands details an efficient method to obtain and complete the quests in Ghostlands.
For a list of all Ghostlands quests in a sortable table, see Ghostlands quests.
Note: The questing guides are not meant for power-leveling purposes. Rather, they are meant to show players the most efficient way to complete all quests available for a particular zone. If you know of a better order or method to accomplish this, your input is welcome (in fact, greatly desired). For major changes, feel free to edit, but make a note in the talk page as to your reasoning.
Ghostlands (Level 10 - 20)Edit
- See Also: Powerlevel Ghostlands
Ghostlands is the zone most blood elves will quest in, once they leave from Eversong Woods. It is also home to the raid instance Zul'Aman. The zone is connected to Eversong Woods in the north and Eastern Plaguelands in the south.
|Quest Name||Quest Giver|
- Most players will reach the Ghostlands after they finished questing in Eversong Woods. The move is usually done with the quest chain, which ends in Tranquillien and is described in the Eversong Woods questing guide.
- Hunters, Rogues and Warlocks might have visited the Ghostlands already during their Level 10 class quests, which are also covered in the Eversong Woods questing guide.
|Quest Name||Quest Giver|
- After finishing , get  from Arcanist Vandril.
- Complete the quest by talking to High Executor Mavren and accept and complete the follow up  .
-  from Quartermaster Lymel. Blood Elves start
- Get all available quests in Tranquillien:
- Make Tranquillien your home.
- Talk to Skymaster Sunwing to get the flight point.
- and get  . If you can train new class skills at this time, complete the chain immediately. Otherwise wait with the flight until you have to train skills in Silvermoon City. Blood Elves will also turn in
Suncrown Village Edit
- Head north, then east for .
- Pick up [11G] from the Dying Blood Elf along the road.
- Turn both in and start follow up  .
- Now you should be Friendly with Tranquillien; this opens up more quests:
Goldenmist Village and An'daroth Edit
- Head west and complete  ,  ,  , and  . Head off of the road going west and you might be able to start/finish  .
- Get more quests from Tranquillien and start
- Complete  ,  , and  .
- Pick up the following quests at Farstrider Enclave:
- Start  at the island in the lake.
- Then complete  and ] . Turn them both in.
Windrunner Village Edit
- Head to the far west and complete  ,  ,  , and  .
- Pick up in Tranquillien:
- Complete  and start  .
- Head west to search for spiders, turning in  along the way
- Complete  .
Underlight Mines (west again) Edit
- Head west of the scar and complete  ,  ,  ,  , and  .
- Start and complete  .
- Start  from a dropped item.
- Turn in  and start  .
- Turn everything in and head back east to the Farstrider Enclave.
Farstrider Enclave Edit
Where to go from here Edit
Hatchet Hills (Level 70) Edit
|Quest Name||Quest Giver||Subzone|