Gezzarak the Huntress is one of four descendants of Terokk's ancient enemies who are being held prisoner by the Skettis talonpriests. You learn of their existence from a tome named Adversarial Bloodlines. Originally, you were asked to retrieve Gezzarak's Claws if you intended to summon and defeat Terokk.
Open a skull pile at one of the red summoning portals in Skettis. If you have 10 Time-Lost Scrolls, you will be presented with a list of names. Select "Gezzarak the Huntress". The scrolls will be expended and Gezzarak will appear in a flash of lightning.
As of Patch 4.0.3a, this beast is tamable. Can be skinned.
Attacks and abilitiesEdit
- Basic Melee: 650 - 700 Damage on 52.69% armor migitation + 10% less physical damage.
- Knock Away: Hits tank with 1500-2200 physical damage and a short knockback. (550-775 @ 65% reduction)
- Warp: Target a player. After a 2 second cast, teleports to that target. The target gains Warped Armor: "No armor." for 8 seconds. A Warp Rift appears at the target, dealing periodic 448 arcane damage in a ~10 yard radius.
- Gezzarak the Huntress bares her fangs and hisses menacingly at those around her.
- Gezzarak the Huntress focuses on <target>.
- Objective: Defeat Gezzarak and 3 other summoned mobs in Skettis to obtain their quest items.