He reminds the Dark Lady that use of the Forsaken Blight is strictly forbidden, though the Forsaken do not seem too eager to heed his opinion.
Light's Dawn Cathedral Edit
- Sylvanas, Crenshaw and Warhowl all walk in the cathedral.
- General Warhowl says: It appears as if you're losing control of Gilneas, Sylvanas. fears he's going to have to carry out this invasion himself.
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: You can assure Garrosh that this is a minor setback. Our victory in Gilneas will be absolute.
- General Warhowl says: You sound very confident, your Majesty. I seriously hope you do not plan to use the Plague. Garrosh has explicitly forbidden it.
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: You'd do well to watch your tone, General. Neither you nor Garrosh have anything to worry about. We've ceased all production of the Plague, as he ordered. We'd never deploy it without his permission.
- General Warhowl says: I will deliver my report to our leader, then. By your leave, my lady.
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: Go with honor, General.
- Warhowl exits the cathedral.
- High Executor Crenshaw says: My Lady! Should I order my men to stop development of the Plague? Or are we to continue as planned?
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: What kind of question is that? Of course we're deploying the Plague as planned! Let the Gilneans enjoy their small victory. Not even their bones will remain by tomorrow.
- High Executor Crenshaw says: As you wish!
- Sylvanas and Crenshaw exit the cathedral.
- Besides this very brief scene, Warhowl is not seen again.
Patch changes Edit
Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.