Outland Gems Edit
Northrend Gems Edit
This table is to identify the name of the material required to craft a gem if its color and its quality are known.
- - mostly sold, used to create a variety of BoP gems
- and - from various clams, can be cut to match any colored socket (prismatic).
- , - Meta gems source material, created by Alchemy
- Perfect gems - a result of affecting the creation of what would otherwise be an Uncommon (Northrend) gem. It is reported to proc about 10% of the time.
Gems need to be obtained for the following quests:
Gems may be looted from the following:
- - Giant Clam, Small Barnacled Clam and Thick-shelled Clam. May also be dropped by L15-24 mobs in places such as The Barrens and Blackfathom Deeps. Can be found in The Sparklematic 5200 or Battered Chest, Tattered Chest and Tattered Chest