Gavin and his wife, Sabetta, have the following conversation:
- Sabetta: Remember, honey, we need to get a plot of land with a nice hot spring.
- Gavin: Of course, darling.
- Sabetta: And I don't want our land to have any of those horrible wolves, or giants, or ugly rams!
- Gavin: Yes, darling. You realize you'll be eating dire ram mutton for dinner until the crops are planted...
- Sabetta: I'd sooner butcher that mule of yours! Why did you bring that beast in here, anyway?
- Gavin: I'd rather listen to his braying than yours, dear.