Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
There are some items in the game that really do enable some unusual or otherwise completely unobtainable options or strategies. Others just give classes that don't normally have a specific ability or perk, a chance to have it or have it with a downside. This list is primarily for unlimited use items that are likely to stay with a character their whole lives.
In some ways, these items aren't game changers, but provide balance among classes, since some classes have abilities that have great utility in some situations that others lack completely.
For swimming or underwater use:
- - requires Engineering 230; recipe no longer available, but item is BoE
- - This item is no longer available within the game
- - warlocks may want to use the swim speed glyph
For those without levitate or slow fall type abilities:
Provides types of teleportation:
Multi-person mounts Edit
- - Horde Only
- - Alliance only
- - 2 person created from alchemy
- - flying 2 person
- - (Horde) supply & repair vendors, also 3 person
- - (Alliance) supply & repair vendors, also 3 person
- - grants Find Fish ability
- - mailbox, banking, supplies/vendors
- - supply & repair vendor
- - portable mailbox