Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fungi (mushrooms) are edible sporebearers, and is one of the six main types of food in WoW.
- Player Characters can eat fungus to recover health. (No fungus items provide a Well Fed buff at this time.)
- Hunters can feed fungus to some pets, including bats and gorillas.
(These are the same uses as other types of food.)
- Players can loot fungus from humanoids, undead, and from chests.
- Fungus can be gotten as quest rewards.
- Players can purchase fungus from fungus vendors.
- A quick survey of Cooking recipes does not show any fungus type foods that can be created by cooks at this time.
Types of buyable fungusEdit
1 This is the base price before any discounts.
As with other food types, some inventory items are 'fungus' and use fungus graphics for their icon, but are not fungus (food) in the game. For example, is an herb that can be gathered by herbalists, and is used in alchemy recipes. is curative item that is 'used' (presumably ingested) like a potion would be used, rather than eaten over time, requiring sitting, like a food. is another fungus that is 'used' rather than eaten. are collected as a repeatable sreputation turn-in quest item, then used as currency for purchases with the Sporeggar Faction.
See also: fungus vendor