old. Content is retained for reference or subsequent updates.
|A panel that modules can plug into.|
FuBar is a panel that modules can plug into. See also FuBar2. Developed by ckknight.
- CompostLib by Tekkub
- Metrognome by Tekkub
- BabbleLib by ckknight
- TabletLib by ckknight
- DewdropLib by ckknight
- Drag and drop rearragement of plugins.
- Any plugin can exist on left or right.
- Automatically adjust frames (can be turned off)
- Any number of bars (not limited to just 2), you can attach to the top, bottom, or detach any amount you want.
- Can detach a tooltip and pin it to the UI.
- Object-oriented design.
- LoadOnDemand capabilities for plugins.
- Modularity (absolutely no plugins are intimitely connected to the core)
- Minimal resource usage
- Lots of handy features for developers.
- Well documented API.
- Skinning support
- Can change the thickness, font size, transparency, spacing through simple sliders on the right-click menu.