- <The Frostborn Scout attempts to rise to his feet as you approach, but stumbles back to the ground, clenching an obviously pained wound on his side.>
Are you okay? I've come to take you back to Frosthold if you can stand.
- I don't think that's going to happen, <lad/lass>. I've lost a lot of blood... there's no way I'm making it back.
- A big pack of harpies came up from the valley. A big one named Sirana led them... I didn't have anywhere to escape. They haven't been this aggressive for a long time... I didn't expect it... I leet my guard down.... it's my own fault.
- It's a little late... for that... <lad/lass>.
- <The Frostborn Scout coughs up some blood on the snow.>
- Get... that wench in charge for me...
- <The Frostborn Scout slumps over as he breathes his last breath.>