Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The slow effect means never having to fight aggressive mobs you'd rather run past, assuming they don't resist every time. On foot, a chasing creature will get in 2 or 3 hits (some things run faster and swing faster than others) before you outpace them; mounted characters will be hit a single time before getting away.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Frost Armor is now a passive effect and is available only to Frost Mages.; Frost Armor now grants an 8% chance to Multistrike instead of 7% Haste.
- Patch 4.1.0 (26-Apr-2011): Redesigned.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Molten Armor, Frost Armor, and Mage Armor no longer cost mana.
- Patch 3.3.0 (08-Dec-2009): The buff will be stored in a Consolidation Box when received. It will come out when 3 min. is left.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): The mana cost on these spells has been reduced by approximately 15%.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Frost Armor, Ice Armor, Mage Armor and Molten Armor are no longer Magic effects and cannot be dispelled.
- Patch 2.0.3 (09-Jan-2007): "Frost Armor" is now correctly affected by "Elemental Precision".
- Patch 1.8.0 (10-Oct-2005): Fixed a bug where the Chilled effect caused by Ice Armor/Frost Armor was not removed properly when shapeshifting.
- Patch 1.6.0 (12-Jul-2005): Targets that are immune to movement slowing effects will no longer be affected by the Chill's movement slowing effect. Targets will still have their melee attack speed reduced.
- Patch 1.3.0 (07-Mar-2005): Mana cost reduced.