This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
(This is a dead topic, Please do not edit this page!)
Want the chance to win a BlizzCon ticket? Head over to WoWWiki:BlizzCon Contest 2009 to find out more! :) (And yes, US only, sorry folks) 18:54, 3 June 2009 (UTC)
- Actually, I would most likely not have time to go to BlizzCon. BlizzCon is August 21-22, Penny Arcade Expo is Sept 4-6, only two weeks later, and I'm already slated to go there. Can't use the prize, shouldn't enter. However, a Limerick challenge is not something I can completely pass up. (Just don't consider it an entry in the contest and everything will be fine...)
A champion's task is defined: Find Chillmaw and whack his behind. To decide his fate I learn I must wait and find myself space in the line.
- This after the extended outage on my server yesterday... --Eirik Ratcatcher (talk) 22:27, 3 June 2009 (UTC)
- Nice :)
- Btw, you can see the list of current entries on WoWWiki:BlizzCon Contest 2009/entries. 07:17, 4 June 2009 (UTC)
- The question was raised on the discussion page as to ETA for the winner's announcement. The rules said 10 days, but its a bit beyond that. Does anyone here in the forums have an answer? Trilless (talk) 02:32, 1 July 2009 (UTC)
- I has been long time. But much like the last contest, they could be waiting for all winners to respond... or they just forgot to post it here. User:Coobra/Sig4 19:44, 1 July 2009 (UTC)
My apologies: I was moving house over the weekend!18:38, 2 July 2009 (UTC)
- You were emailed a notice to whatever email you have under your preferences. I'll poke kirkburn and let him know. User:Coobra/Sig4 19:31, 11 August 2009 (UTC)
Hey thank you. I just checked my email again but haven't seen anything lately, only an older one asking about my info, from the beginning of July, I think. Lemmie know if you need anything else, thanks. -WCrispy (talk · contr) August 12, 2009
- As far as I know, Blizzard should be contacting you directly. This is the info I've got:
- Badge barcode e-mails will be sent out by automated service to you and your fansite contest winners on August 14th. If you or they do not receive a barcode e-mail by Saturday please let [Blizzard] know. A valid photo ID will need to be presented to receive your badge.
- The general attendee badges provided for contests and giveaways can be picked up at the normal general attendee badge booths at the event hall.
- So, if you don't get the barcodes on Saturday, ping me :) 13:04, 12 August 2009 (UTC)
- Well there's your problem... have to wait at least 2 more days. User:Coobra/Sig4 20:33, 12 August 2009 (UTC)
A limerick by Roskvape
- It was a bitter fight, quite the fuss,
- Till your last Overlord exploded like pus.
- So if you start to QQ,
- Let me just rebuke you:
- All your bases are belong to us!
A limerick by WCrispy
- A hunter I knew filled with greed,
- was constantly clicking on 'Need.'
- The junk was all sold,
- for nothing but gold.
- He said it was all spent on meade.
A limerick by IrisLilium
- To Diablo I was smitten
- My story lay still unwritten
- But I was brought out of my haze
- Into thunderous rage
- When that old man said "STAY AWHILE AND LISTEN"
- And an honorable mention....
A limerick by DarkBlayde
- There once was a hunter true.
- He had a great bow of yew.
- His aim never failed
- Until he was hailed
- By an orc in a pink tutu.
Thanks to everyone who entered, and congratulations to the winners! 18:38, 2 July 2009 (UTC)