Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
(This is a dead topic, Please do not edit this page!)
Want the chance to win a BlizzCon ticket? Head over to WoWWiki:BlizzCon Contest 2009 to find out more! :) (And yes, US only, sorry folks) 18:54, 3 June 2009 (UTC)
- Actually, I would most likely not have time to go to BlizzCon. BlizzCon is August 21-22, Penny Arcade Expo is Sept 4-6, only two weeks later, and I'm already slated to go there. Can't use the prize, shouldn't enter. However, a Limerick challenge is not something I can completely pass up. (Just don't consider it an entry in the contest and everything will be fine...)
A champion's task is defined: Find Chillmaw and whack his behind. To decide his fate I learn I must wait and find myself space in the line.
- This after the extended outage on my server yesterday... --Eirik Ratcatcher (talk) 22:27, 3 June 2009 (UTC)
- Nice :)
- Btw, you can see the list of current entries on WoWWiki:BlizzCon Contest 2009/entries. 07:17, 4 June 2009 (UTC)
- The question was raised on the discussion page as to ETA for the winner's announcement. The rules said 10 days, but its a bit beyond that. Does anyone here in the forums have an answer? Trilless (talk) 02:32, 1 July 2009 (UTC)
- I has been long time. But much like the last contest, they could be waiting for all winners to respond... or they just forgot to post it here. User:Coobra/Sig4 19:44, 1 July 2009 (UTC)
My apologies: I was moving house over the weekend!18:38, 2 July 2009 (UTC)
- You were emailed a notice to whatever email you have under your preferences. I'll poke kirkburn and let him know. User:Coobra/Sig4 19:31, 11 August 2009 (UTC)
Hey thank you. I just checked my email again but haven't seen anything lately, only an older one asking about my info, from the beginning of July, I think. Lemmie know if you need anything else, thanks. -WCrispy (talk • contr) August 12, 2009
- As far as I know, Blizzard should be contacting you directly. This is the info I've got:
- Badge barcode e-mails will be sent out by automated service to you and your fansite contest winners on August 14th. If you or they do not receive a barcode e-mail by Saturday please let [Blizzard] know. A valid photo ID will need to be presented to receive your badge.
- The general attendee badges provided for contests and giveaways can be picked up at the normal general attendee badge booths at the event hall.
- So, if you don't get the barcodes on Saturday, ping me :) 13:04, 12 August 2009 (UTC)
- Well there's your problem... have to wait at least 2 more days. User:Coobra/Sig4 20:33, 12 August 2009 (UTC)
A limerick by Roskvape
- It was a bitter fight, quite the fuss,
- Till your last Overlord exploded like pus.
- So if you start to QQ,
- Let me just rebuke you:
- All your bases are belong to us!
A limerick by WCrispy
- A hunter I knew filled with greed,
- was constantly clicking on 'Need.'
- The junk was all sold,
- for nothing but gold.
- He said it was all spent on meade.
A limerick by IrisLilium
- To Diablo I was smitten
- My story lay still unwritten
- But I was brought out of my haze
- Into thunderous rage
- When that old man said "STAY AWHILE AND LISTEN"
- And an honorable mention....
A limerick by DarkBlayde
- There once was a hunter true.
- He had a great bow of yew.
- His aim never failed
- Until he was hailed
- By an orc in a pink tutu.
Thanks to everyone who entered, and congratulations to the winners! 18:38, 2 July 2009 (UTC)