This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
(This is a dead topic, Please do not edit this page!)
... here I am, editing - or even just browsing - away, and suddenly I find that I'm no longer logged in. I then have to log in again to continue editing.
Recently, I even went from logged in, to "not logged in", back for one page to being logged in, then not logged in again.
It's an annoyance.
- It happens to me also, it may be a general problem. Benitoperezgaldos (talk) 23:52, January 13, 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, it happens to me too. Try to get the value from http://foo.wikia.com/__varnish_servername when it happens, and I guess report it here and I'll pass it along. -- ( • ) 00:46, January 14, 2010 (UTC)
- Happened to me just now, I get: "varnish-s3" as a result. I can't say that that's authoritative, though, as I logged in prior to finding the link that got me this value. --Eirik Ratcatcher (talk) 19:36, January 22, 2010 (UTC)
- And again... "varnish-s1-SJC" before logging in. (Seems to still be true after logging in.) --Eirik Ratcatcher (talk) 21:19, January 22, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm getting logged off every few minutes. That did not used to happen.-- 19:14, January 26, 2010 (UTC)
- I've had the same issue as Eirik, and I use Firefox. User:Coobra/Sig4 21:38, January 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Just heard back from them and it is a known issue and they are working on it. -- ( • ) 00:09, January 27, 2010 (UTC)