Bad. Application. Design.
- Please visit w:Forum:Help desk for all complaints about Wikia and their processes. I understand your pain but there isn't much we can do about it, they didn't advise us (esp. me) of this beforehand. -- ( • ) 23:02, November 19, 2009 (UTC)
- I actually worked on the project to update the signin process: however, this is not an intended effect. Special:Signup has a login area on the right. Are you not seeing this? 23:36, November 19, 2009 (UTC)
- To further clarify, the "log in" button at the top right is fine and takes you to the intended login page. The "log in" button on the login form (right one) on that page results in a "#" link; a sure sign of a JS link. Hitting return will submit the form fine though.
- Tested in IE 8, Chrome 3 and FF 3.5.5. --
- <imagelink>http://www.zealvurte.co.uk/temp/sig-av/wiki_talk.png%7CUser talk:Zealvurte</imagelink>
- Thanks - the hitting Return key instead of trying to click on the link works in Firefox with NoScript. I've been unable to log-in since this changed so nice to see a workaround! Tequima (talk)