This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
- The committee for the repair is itself in need of repair. - The Machine Stops
In writing a comment, I wanted to examine the "report a problem with this page" feature. In doing so, I found a number of things:
- on my browser (Firefox 3.5.5), even with pretty much everything enabled, the "report a problem" form appears
- at the bottom of the page, which is not necessarily visible from the top, and
- half off the left-hand side of the page. To read the text of it, I had to do a select-cut-paste-into-external editor.
- It's designed for the Monaco skin and requires AJAX. I patched in some of the functionality to the WoWWiki skin so I could reply to reports - this is why it looks crappy when reporting. If you really want to report problems, use the Monaco skin and turn on JS. -- ( • ) 00:46, December 22, 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah. Both of those are a Wikia thing. I'll poke them on the report a problem thing since it's broken on their mobile skin as well. -- ( • ) 16:47, December 23, 2009 (UTC)