Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
Somebody over on SoL posted a screenshot in what appears to be Deepholm, and it shows Millhouse Manastorm working with the Twilight's Hammer! Could this have been the reason he was imprisoned in the Arcatraz, and the bloody gnome duped us - and can anyone here in beta confirm? (Screenshot in question here.) --Joshmaul (talk) 02:21, July 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Why is the viewer swimming in liquid mercury?-- 02:26, July 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Hmm... I had a feeling we were going to see that gnome again.
- According to A'dal, in the quest , doesn't seem he was imprisoned intentionally... but in the time between BC and Cata he could have joined up with them. User:Coobra/Sig4 04:16, July 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Somebody pointed out that most of the enemies that are freed from the cells in Arcatraz have links to the Old Gods and their elemental minions. For the most part, they're either elementals, dragonkin affiliated with Deathwing, or - in the case of Harbinger Skyriss - qiraji (though I think the first one is either a demon or a warp stalker). And among the mix is...a gnome. Coincidence? I think not! --Joshmaul (talk) 00:04, July 16, 2010 (UTC)
- ... or just check the wiki? I'm already 1/4 of the way done getting Deepholm documented... . -- 02:28, July 16, 2010 (UTC)