Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
(This is a dead topic, Please do not edit this page!)
I've asked Wikia about granting local admins checkuser privileges - basically letting us confirm a user isn't abusing multiple accounts (to skew a vote or something); see mw:Extension:CheckUser#Usage for examples of what information can be seen with that privilege. They said we need to discuss this in the community and select which admins get it. Right now I have Gourra and myself down as interested in this privilege, I don't know if any other admin is interested. If anyone has any opinion either way, please post. Thanks. -- ( • ) 00:53, January 28, 2010 (UTC)
- I am interested.-- 01:51, January 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Hmm, yes, I too am interested. User:Coobra/Sig4 02:41, January 28, 2010 (UTC)
OK, vote for Coobra, Gourra, Pcj, and Sandwichman2448 to be given local checkuser privileges. --( • ) 02:38, February 2, 2010 (UTC)
|This proposal was accepted by a winning Yes vote according to WoWWiki Voting policy.
- Yes ( • ) 02:38, February 2, 2010 (UTC) - (Nominated)
- Yes 02:39, February 2, 2010 (UTC) - (Yes.)
- Yes User:Coobra/Sig4 02:40, February 2, 2010 (UTC) - ()
- Yes User:Gourra/Sig2 13:42, February 2, 2010 (UTC) - ()
- Yes 00:41, February 3, 2010 (UTC) - (no comment)
- Yes --Eirik Ratcatcher (talk) 22:25, February 4, 2010 (UTC) - (because there aren't enough votes to allow me a token dissenting vote without throwing the vote open again. ... not that I have a particular objection...)
Btw, it's not like we expect anyone to vote no on this :) However, there is of course a pretty strict limit to how many we can give it out to. I have no real objections to the current list though - but I don't get to make final decisions.16:03, February 4, 2010 (UTC)