Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
As I see it, the infinite dragonflight might be working for the legion. I draw this from two major influences: brox's ring, and the events. For example: if thrall never escaped, then hyjal might have taken a turn for the worse, as malfurion would not have had the forces needed to stall archimonde and destroy him. By preventing the dark portal from opening, perhaps they would inform medivh that he could use the scourge right away (poor lore assumption, but it could happen). Finally, by preventing arthas from fighting mal'ganis, he never recovers frostmorne, and tichondrius would not have been killed by illidan, thus giving archimonde more forces at hyjal, affecting how the battle went. Noabr (talk) 21:15, 15 June 2009 (UTC)
- All has been suggested thousand times, Burning Legion or Old Gods-Maddened Nozdormu trying to undo all that doesn't follow the Titans' blueprints.
- See Infinite dragonflight#Speculation, Talk:Nozdormu#The Future of the Timeless One and Talk:Nozdormu#Leader of the Infinite Dragonflight?
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 21:31, 15 June 2009 (UTC)
- lol that just killed this topic... I never liked the idea of Nozdormu going crazy too and being behind it, but it's seeming more likely all the time... However i don't think his crazy, he just knows EVERYTHING so while it seems wrong to us mortals it's actually for the greater good... just my opinion. Max Krist (talk) 00:10, 16 June 2009 (UTC)
- Not only does Nozdormu know everything, he also known how and when he is going to die. My currently preferred theory regarding him and the infinite dragonflight is that he did create them, but he also knew that we (being the players and the rest of the bronze dragonflight) would be able to stop them. I think he's testing us, preparing us for some major threat that he saw that we would have to deal with in the future. I do think that, as part of that, we will end up having to kill him though. Isaul (talk) 04:54, 16 June 2009 (UTC)