Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
Seems to be something wrong with the images updating correctly.... A few examples:
- I cropped and resized File:Peon Gakra.jpg, it shows correctly in the file history, but shows a squished version on the page, along with the articles its linked on.
- Same with File:Runemaster Molgeim.jpg, and a few others.
- Some images aren't even updating to the new image, see File:Currency.JPG.
- I moved the POI0 — POI14 icons to their new names, and they didn't update correctly so I ended up moving them back as well. What happened:
Seems the problem just started a few days ago. User:Coobra/Sig4 22:06, 17 May 2009 (UTC)
- We have that problem sometime, you should ask one of the technical guys in #wikia on IRC about it. --User:Gourra/Sig2 06:47, 18 May 2009 (UTC)
- If you see an image that's not updated, you can try going to the image article page and adding
?action=purgeto the link, and also try this directly on the image itself (click on the image when on the image article page). For example, the currency image should now be fixed. 19:31, 18 May 2009 (UTC)
- Good to know, thx. User:Coobra/Sig4 22:45, 18 May 2009 (UTC)
- PS. Naturally this isn't ideal, the techs are aware of image issues and are trying to prevent it occurring. 14:27, 19 May 2009 (UTC)