This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
(This is a dead topic, Please do not edit this page!)
- What about mine? It sort of fell off. Winning six to four with one "Neutral" and one "Undecided" is not bad, but I think it died.-- 19:23, 28 May 2009 (UTC)
- Does the voting policy apply for adminship as well? For the decision to be made, the count for the winning side must exceed the losing side by five (5) If so I should probably try to make a decision towards yours Sandwich. But I never run into you in wiki, which is interesting cause you have a really high edit count. We must just work on different things. -Howbizr (talk) 22:04, 28 May 2009 (UTC)
- Adminship is more of a Bureaucrat judgment call historically. Feedback on the WoWWiki:Requests for adminship is more for guidance, as far as I can tell. I haven't promoted any admins since the new system started. Maybe Kirkburn will give some insight.
- SWM, I suspect we were looking for more overwhelming support. But your request is not forgotten. You could re-advertise your nomination on the forums. -- (talk · contr) 5:25 PM PST 28 May 2009
- Re-advertise? I thought that is what I just did (Without being too showy about it). Howbizr, I think we have oddly never interacted. You seem nice and hard working though.-- 01:31, 29 May 2009 (UTC)