This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
From Blizzard, today:
- Don't Buy Gold
- Buying gold makes baby murlocs cry. If that isn’t enough to dissuade you all by itself, you might be interested in checking out the informational webpage that we put together to make sure players have the facts about the negative impact of purchasing gold and using power-leveling services. Our goal is to shed some light on how these companies operate, share some of the measures we’re constantly taking to combat them, raise awareness of the detrimental effects these services have on all players -- not just the buyers -- and help protect members of our community from being targeted by them. So give it a read -- it’ll only take a few minutes. And don’t buy gold. Because you wouldn’t want little Murky’s tears on your conscience, would you?
I bet that'll start a few fun discussions on the official forums :) 22:04, October 20, 2009 (UTC)
- They had to choose murlocs didn't they? Probably the most hated, frustrating mob in the whole World of Warcraft... Aside from that, yeah u'd be dumb to do that stuff in the first place lol paying your way through a game you buy to play... Max Krist (talk) 06:55, October 21, 2009 (UTC)
- A love-hate relationship, perhaps. 14:55, October 21, 2009 (UTC)
- Don't blame the baby murlocs for what the adult ones do, its not their fault they were raised the way they are. User:Coobra/Sig4 19:59, October 21, 2009 (UTC)
- If you say that it makes baby murlocs cry, that's going to encourage people only slightly less than it would if you'd said it killed adult murlocs. Just saying.
Farseer Lolotea • talk • contrib 13:13, October 22, 2009 (UTC)