This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
(This is a dead topic, Please do not edit this page!)
I just recalled this idea I had from a long time ago, about something we don't cover, at least not in any specific fashion: the WoW character design permutations.
What I'm thinking of is galleries of skin colours, hairstyles, facial features, etc. The new druid forms brought it back to mind as I'm sure viewers may be interested to see what tauren skin colours/night elf hair colours correspond to which form set.
It's even one of the FFXIclopedia's flagship articles: Character Creation on FFXIclopedia (though yes, in my opinion the actual character designs in FFXI are kind weird, , ) 20:32, 2 June 2009 (UTC)
- That's a very good idea. I would like to see that :) . But in what article should they be included in the playable race article or in the lore article? Benitoperezgaldos (talk) 20:48, 2 June 2009 (UTC)
- Ooh ... yeah, that's the kind of thing. We definitely need to show that off more and expand it :) 13:54, 3 June 2009 (UTC)
- Separated I reckon, since only the hair and skin colours are shared, and both of those still depends somewhat on the model. 21:55, 6 June 2009 (UTC)
- That was a quick answer... disregard that email I sent =P User:Coobra/Sig4 22:03, 6 June 2009 (UTC)
- You mean the email that got me here? :) 01:22, 7 June 2009 (UTC)
- Didn't figure you were monitoring your email, I had just sent it.. few seconds later you post lol. Ok, finished with the Night elves, whatcha think. User:Coobra/Sig4 01:45, 7 June 2009 (UTC)