Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
I read the book Stormrage and they said that a orc named Broxigar had a axe made by Cenarius in the War of the Ancients. But the orcs came many years later in Azeroth. Has anyone an idea how Broxigar could come to Azeroth?--Kroyakor (talk) 18:26, July 21, 2010 (UTC)
- Broxigar traveled back in time from right after Warcraft III.-- 18:31, July 21, 2010 (UTC)
- Time travel gives me a headache... User:Coobra/Sig4 20:17, July 21, 2010 (UTC)
- Read the War of the Ancients trilogy by Richard A. Knaak, it will explain everything. (Note: Most Warcraft lore fans I've spoken to tend to blast Knaak because they think everything he's ever written after Day of the Dragon sucks, but it's considered part of the canon nonetheless. Personally, I didn't mind it so much, except for this overemphasis on the "importance" of Krasus. He's a minor player, Alexstrasza's consort or not, and thankfully in WoW he is treated as such.) --Joshmaul (talk) 23:10, July 21, 2010 (UTC)
- lol I still can't believe that the War of the Ancients was now officialy won by Broxigar and that Axe, I mean, I can swallow the whole time travel thing, but isn't Nozdormu and his Brood supposed to wipe everyones minds or something so the original series of events remains intact? Seriously, It is so dumb that Tyrande and Malfurion know Rhonin from "Ten Thousand Years Ago" Max Krist (talk contribs) 00:50, July 22, 2010 (UTC)
- The fact that the bronze dragonflight did not reset history and everyone's memories after the war (read: Knaak's ego) caused the infinite dragonflight, in my opinion.-- 02:31, July 22, 2010 (UTC)