Required reagents Edit
This section's content needs citations, references, or sources.
- Can only be applied to a weapon level 35 or higher.
- The proc grants 30 haste rating and 120 agility and lasts 15 seconds.
- The buff is not stackable when dual wielding if both weapons have this enchant. Multiple procs from the same weapon will simply reset the 15sec timer without giving an additional buff.
- This enchant can proc multiple times in a row even on 2h weapons, and does not appear to have a hidden cooldown. The proc is most likely normalized to 1ppm, but not strictly bound to it.
- When Mongoose procs, the player will be surrounded by beams of red light shooting upward, and crossed swords will appear over the player's head. A brief "swoosh" sound will accompany the proc.
- Mongoose will not proc off ranged attacks, only melee.
Patch changes Edit
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Enchant will now proc for druids in bear, dire bear, cat and tree forms.
- Patch 2.1.0 (22-May-2007): Enchant animation changed. This enchant will now give the weapon an aqua blue glow, lightning pulsing every other second, that shimmers across the weapon periodically.
- Hotfix (2007-03-16): "The haste effect from the Mongoose enchantment no longer reduces damage."