|Race||Blood elf (Humanoid)|
|Affiliation||Magisters (formerly), Kael'thas' forces (formerly), Independent (presumed)|
|Location||Trelleum Mine [26, 42]|
"Day in, day out, all we do is toil in this mine. The blood elf male was not built for such manual labor."
- Foreman Sundown says: I was once a great magister in Silvermoon City. Now I'm demoted, former-foreman and little more than a slave!
- Foreman Sundown says: They had no right to demote me to these menial tasks!
- Foreman Sundown says: I am a blood elf. I do not do physical labor.
- Foreman Sundown says: We were duped. This is definitely not the promised land!
- Foreman Sundown says: We should just leave. Is this what we came to Outland for?
- Foreman Sundown says: Kael'thas lied to us. The Outland is no paradise.
- Foreman Sundown says: Come. Let's put down these crude instuments and walk away from all of this. It isn't why we came to Outland.