- Cannot be protected by Divine Shield, Divine Protection, Hand of Protection or Lay on Hands.
- Duration: 2 minutes
The receiver cannot be affected by those spells until Forbearance fades out.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 3.3.0 (08-Dec-2009): Lay on Hands now causes Forbearance if the paladin casts it on his or herself.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Divine Shield, Divine Protection, and Avenging Wrath cannot be used within 30 seconds of each other anymore. Forbearance removed from Avenging Wrath.
- Hotfix (2008-10-31): Duration reduced to 2 minutes. Avenging Wrath causes Forbearance again.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Duration increased to 3 minutes. Avenging Wrath no longer causes Forbearance.
Was 1 minute.