Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Focused Will is a passive priest ability learned at level 30 for those with the Discipline or Holy specialization. After receiving any damage, it will lower the damage you take from subsequent hits.
- It is a huge help in keeping melee classes from making short work of a priest.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Focused Will now triggers from any damage taken instead of being limited to being the victim of any damage above 5% of total health or being critically hit by non-periodic attacks.
- Patch 5.2.0 (5-Mar-2013): Focused Will is now a passive for Holy Priests, as well as Discipline Priests.; Focused Will now reduce damage taken by 15% per stack, with a limit of 2 stacks.
- Patch 5.1.0 (27-Nov-2012): Discipline Priests can once again learn Focused Will. This ability is obtained at level 30.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Focused Will now procs when the priest is critically hit, in addition to its current effect.; Focused Will rank 1 and 2 tooltips are now consistent with the amount of damage reduced.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Focused Will (Discipline): Now increases healing effects on you by 3/4/5%, down from 4/7/10%.
- Patch 2.4.0 (25-Mar-2008): Focused Will now reduces damage by 2/3/4%, up from 1/3/5%.
- Patch 2.3.0 (13-Nov-2007): Added.