|Fists of Fury|
|Cooldown||25 sec (GCD 1 sec)|
|Requirements||Requires Tiger Stance|
Fists of Fury is a monk ability learned at level 10 for those with the Windwalker specialization. Monks must remain stationary, otherwise the channeling will break.
Modified by Edit
- Windwalker abilities
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.2.2 (1-Sep-2015): Fists of Fury now deals 20% more damage.
- Patch 6.2.0 (23-Jun-2015): Fists of Fury now deals 5% less damage.
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Fists of Fury now deals 100% increased damage, and always deal full damage to the primary target; additional targets are still affected by the damage split.
- Patch 5.3.0 (21-May-2013): Fixed an issue that caused ticks from Fists of Fury to sometimes be skipped.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Added.