Find Weakness is a passive rogue ability learned at level 10 for those with the Subtlety specialization. , , and cause all attacks to ignore 100% (50% against players) of the target's armor for a brief period of time.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Find Weakness’ effects have been merged into baseline Ambush, Garrote, and Cheap Shot for Subtlety Rogues.
- Patch 5.3.0 (21-May-2013): Find Weakness now bypasses 100% of armor against non-player targets, and bypasses 50% of armor when used against other players (was 70% armor bypass for all targets).
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Find Weakness now grants 35/70% armor reduction, up from 25/50%.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Find Weakness (Assassination) is now a passive talent, reduced to 3 ranks, increases damage of offensive abilities by 3/6/9%.
- Patch 2.0.3 (09-Jan-2007): The rogue Assasination talent "Find Weakness" will now work properly with the finishing move "Deadly Throw".