|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 3.0.2.
- This article is about the original 40-man version of Feugen introduced in Patch 1.11. For the 10 and 25-man versions of the raid boss introduced in Wrath of the Lich King, see Feugen.
He also serves as the caretaker for Gluth, feeding him an army of zombies daily, recycling the remains of undead too weak to use in combat.
Attacks and abilitiesEdit
- War Stomp: Has a War Stomp ability that does around 1,500 physical damage, and does not stun.
- AoE Mana Drain: Drains mana from all nearby casters.
- Lightning Rods: Initially stands near a lightning rod. If Feugen is pulled away from these rods, he will Chain Lightning the raid. Every 20.5 seconds he knocks the current tank over to the other platform.
- Feed you to master!
- Killing a player
- Feugen make master happy!
- No... more... Feugen...